|This list does not necessarily include all ecologically sensitive areas. Arguments could be made for the complete coastline being ecologically sensitive.|
|1.Lagoon with shorebird habitat, Sensitive dune vegetation
on sand shore.2.Coastal Islands with harbour seal haulouts
4.Coastal lagoon, migratory and resident seabird habitat.
5.Eel grass beds offshore. Sensitive dune vegetation on sand shore.
6. High current invertebrate community
7. Estuary, mudflat habitat for overwintering shorebirds.
10. High current channel with harbour seal haulouts and winter feeding grounds for seabirds, some migratory. Western Grebes and Buffleheads frequent the area in winter.
12. Island ecosystems, swept with strong currents bearing significant invertebrate colonies.
13. Island ecosystems with significant invertebrate and kelp beds.