|1.Lagoon with shorebird habitat, Sensitive dune vegetation
on sand shore.2.Coastal Islands with harbour seal haulouts
4.Coastal lagoon, migratory and resident seabird habitat.
5.Eel grass beds offshore. Sensitive dune vegetation on sand shore.
6. High current invertebrate community
7. Estuary, mudflat habitat for overwintering shorebirds.
8. Cormorant winter roosting colony.
9. Kelp bed for fish spawning and seabird habitat. Great blue herons often feed from the kelp
10. High current channel with harbour seal haulouts and winter feeding grounds for seabirds, some migratory. Western Grebes and Buffleheads frequent the area in winter.
11. High current area, with significant invertebrate colonies,
kelp beds, a rockfish protection area, marine mammal haulout and seabird nesting and overwintering habitat.
12. Island ecosystems, swept with strong currents bearing significant invertebrate colonies.
13. Island ecosystems with significant invertebrate and kelp beds.